Saturday 3 October 2009

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY TO MY EXTENDED FAMILY















Happy 5TH Birthday to our Romanian family ABSOLUTO BJJ .

Over the past few years i have had the pleasure of assisting Head coach Tudor Mihata in Romania , helping develop and grow our sport of BJJ. I have become fond of both Romania and especialy the guys who make up the team of Absoluto . I do not consider the team there to be freinds they are my extended family and Tudor has become one of my closest Friends, He is an awesome coach and one of the most genuine people i have met .
I recommend anyone visiting Romania to visit the academy and train alongside the team.
Well done guys, from all the EK BJJ academy's we wish you happy birthday and hope for more fun times ahead see you guys very soon.
i have posted some memorable pics from the past few years.....

No comments: